Image

Image
Welcome. Toss a blanket down, sit for a while under the willow, relax, and enjoy what's written below.

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Six Sentence Sunday


I've been busy writing the next Kellie Conley book, Lethal Waters, but I haven't shared many bits of the story. I'll share with you a peek at a few sentences from two more chapters. Each week I'll add a bit from two chapters until the book publishes. Look for the book near the end of next month.


Chapter Three
Hope spoke, “Mom, you should take a nap today. You know there’s nothing to worry about. Miss Annabelle told Faith and I that we’re safe and so is Aaron.” She smiled at Kellie her blue eyes sparkling with innocence and finished her glass of milk.

Max’s eyes cut to Kellie and then back to Hope. “What about Miss Annabelle? Did you have a dream?”

Chapter Four 
Mike swore as he stormed into the kitchen grabbing a travel mug for his coffee.

“You don’t want breakfast,” Rita asked and turned to look at Mike. “Oh, Lord, not another one.”

Mike nodded and Rita melted into his arms trying to hold back tears.

 “What’s happening, Mike?”

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find out.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment