Image

Image
Welcome. Toss a blanket down, sit for a while under the willow, relax, and enjoy what's written below.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Six Sentence Sunday

I've been busy writing the next Kellie Conley book, Lethal Waters, but I haven't shared many bits of the story. I'll share with you a peek at a few sentences from the first two chapters. Each week I'll add a bit from two chapters until the book publishes. Look for the book near the end of next month.

Chapter One:
Kellie sat cross-legged on her sofa watching the news report. She felt a tingle run down her spine at the thought of the poor young woman murdered along the jogging trail but didn’t understand why. She didn’t feel any spirit activity near her. It must be the horror of the violent crime that brought on her case of nerves. Kellie jumped when her phone rang beside her.

“Hello, Claudia, how are you?”

Chapter Two:
Before Kellie had a chance to slip into the powder room to splash her face with some cold water, her phone chirped with a text from Claudia.
Chatter is active today. There’s been another death.
Something evil is brewing.
Kellie texted back:
I was afraid of that. Let me know if you learn anything.

I'll add a peek at two chapters each week until publication. If you don't want to miss one, scroll down to near the end of the page and click the blue Follow button. Thanks and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the kind words and inquiries about when the next Kellie book will be released. God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment