Image

Image
Welcome. Toss a blanket down, sit for a while under the willow, relax, and enjoy what's written below.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Six Sentence Sunday

The following six sentences are from Chapter Six of the third Annie Ryan cozy mystery, Bones, Booze & Bouquets due out spring 2017.

“Whistler’s Body Shop is just ahead. Kill the headlights,” I told Georgie as I looked around the empty highway in case there were any other vehicles around.
“Geez, Annie, you sound like a crime movie,” Georgie chuckled again as she killed the lights and pulled into the body shop lot.
“Pull over there between those two cars,” I pointed to her left. “No one will see the car from the road.”

She backed into the parking spot and glanced at me, “It’s faster to escape if I don’t have to back out.”

No comments:

Post a Comment