Image

Image
Welcome. Toss a blanket down, sit for a while under the willow, relax, and enjoy what's written below.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Six Sentence Sunday

Hello, the following six sentences are from the first chapter in the latest Kellie Conley mystery. It's tentatively titled Dark Corridors and will be out fall/winter of 2015. Enjoy and have a wonderful day.

“I remember something my mom, dad, and Alexis said when I saw them after Luther was dragged into hell. I didn’t remember until this moment maybe because I didn’t need the memory. I may need it now,” Kellie stammered.
“What?” Taylor dropped next to her on the grass.
“Mom said I would receive roses whenever danger was in my future. I should watch for roses arriving from any source, but especially if they have an emotional meaning."

No comments:

Post a Comment