Image

Image
Welcome. Toss a blanket down, sit for a while under the willow, relax, and enjoy what's written below.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Six Sentence Sunday - Kellie Conley Mysteries

I haven't posted my Six Sentence Sunday post in a few weeks. I'm going to add a few sentences from two chapters to make up for it. I have a title for my Kellie#5 book. It's Summer of Evil and due out November/December of this year. I hope you enjoy the peeks into Kellie's latest mystery.

Chapter Six
“The inspector found a secret room. He says the wall is newer than the rest of the cellar, and it isn’t an outer wall. There must be a few feet of space behind it. It’s creepy. Why would they build a wall in the cellar?” Clarice dropped into a chair.
Chapter Seven
Mike caught up to them and said, “We’re here to check out the graveyard. Let’s do this while we still have enough daylight. Time got away from us down in that cellar.” Kellie walked up to the overgrown graveyard. “No one has been here in years. I can hardly make out the names on the headstones.”

No comments:

Post a Comment