My book of short stories, Five More Eerie Tales Plus One, includes a Kellie Conley short. The book is no longer free, but enjoy the interview with Kellie. I have added a link: Five More Eerie Tales Plus One
Today, my main character Kellie Conley from the Kellie Conley series, answers a few questions my readers have asked me or I thought would help you get to know her better.
Kellie Conley Answers 20 Questions
1. Why after inheriting millions did you purchase a Chevrolet Equinox and not a more Expensive Vehicle?
I loved the way it drove, and it was the most important reason. I believe in buying what you like not what others expect.
2. How are you wearing your hair now?
It’s long again. I did have it cut to my shoulders with high and low lights, but I prefer to have it long and natural. Now, I can wear it in a ponytail and pretty braids.
3. How old are you, Taylor, and Andrea?
We are all in our late twenties. I was born in late spring and Taylor and Andrea in summer.
4. Do you still feel as if you never want to marry again?
After my divorce from Drew and Randy’s death, I don’t think I will have a serious relationship for a while. If the right man comes along then … maybe.
5. When is your birthday?
6. What’s your favorite color?
Blue since it goes well with my eyes, but I love to dress up in red.
7. What’s your favorite meal?
Chicken Parmesan with pasta, garlic bread, and a bowl of Minestrone.
8. What are your true feelings about spirits contacting you?
I enjoy helping the good or lost spirits find their way home. I don’t like to deal with evil spirits, but at times I don’t have a choice.
9. Do you have a secret fear?
Spiders, snakes, and small, enclosed spaces.
10. How do you feel about having children?
I do want to have children someday, but I want them to have a loving father. I need to find my soul mate first.
11. Do you secretly visit Drew in prison?
No. Although at one time I loved him deeply, he brought a lot of pain into my life. Even if I were to try and visit, he would say no. He still blames me for his life’s failures.
12. Do you have a favorite sport?
Jogging and tennis.
13. Do you have a guilty pleasure?
Hershey’s Kisses. I keep them in the freezer. The melt slower and last longer.
14. What’s your favorite book?
Dracula by Bram Stoker
15. Do you have a favorite movie?
The 1951 version of Charles Dicken’s A Christmas Carol. I watch it several times a year.
16. Does Emma’s betrayal still hurt you?
If I let myself think about it, I wonder how I believed she was a true friend. I think it is because I look for the good in people.
17. Do you have future plans?
I plan to keep working with the Malone Springs Children’s Charity, live each day to its fullest, and enjoy time with my friends.
18. Do you believe you inherited any of your maternal grandfather’s evil ways?
No. My adoptive parents showed me more love than Frederick Malone’s hate could ever destroy. Also, I inherited the good from the Malone family in the form of the white light power that both I and my birth mother possess.
19. Why do you think roses appear warning you of new spirit dangers?
Roses were my mom and birth mom’s favorite flowers, and I think they still watch over me and use the roses to warn me that I may experience trouble soon.
20. If a movie was made of your books, who would you like to play you and Taylor?
I’d love to see Deborah Ann Woll (loved her in True Blood) portray me, and I would choose Felicia Day (loved her in Supernatural) to play Taylor. Both are fantastic actresses, and I think could portray Taylor and me very well.